TUESDAY EVENING FUN RUN SERIES
2022 WINTER SCHEDULE:
- MEET UP LOCATION VARIES, DECEMBER & JANUARY, AT ROCK CUT BREWERY.
- WARM-UP & REGISTER: 4:45PM
- FREE RUN START: 5:05PM following a 3 – 5 mile route, which highlights inspiring mountain views and passes historic landmarks.
- POST RUN: Stretching, cool down drills and strengthening
- POST RUN SNACKS: An assortment of Snacks provided for participants after the fun run.
Join this weekly FUN RUN for camaraderie, fitness, motivation, training! All fitness abilities and age groups welcome to RUN or WALK.
WINTER CONDITIONS: PREPARE FOR COLD TEMPERATURES. November thru March months, runners will likely experience winds and snow. April thru May are known for unpredictable conditions. November thru April, Runners need to bring a headlamp, foot traction device and warm layers. The EPRC will provide reflective vests for safety precautions. Friendly and well behaved dogs are welcomed to run with the group!
Thank you to the STANLEY HOTEL and THE ASPIRE, for their support and commitment to health and fitness in Estes Park. We encourage runners to return to the Stanley Hotel for dining, entertainment and adventures!
Make sure to follow us on facebook to receive all updates about our weekly runs !