Estes Park Running Club
Join us for weekly fun runs, track workouts, trail runs in the Estes Park area. We welcome all abilities and age groups. This website is set up to provide runners a place to find out about group runs, workouts and racing calendars.
Forbes: Top 7 Most Scenic Half Marathons In The U.S.A.
Enjoy, Play, Stay, & Train for your many adventures at
Estes Park, Colorado & Rocky Mountain National Park!
One run can change your day, Many runs can change your life- join us!
The Weather in Estes ParkMonday 55°FTuesday 41°FWednesday 43°FThursday 47°FFriday 59°F
- The Estes Park Running Club is a 501c(4), non-profit organization and registered through the State of Colorado.
- Our Mission: The mission of the Estes Park Running Club is to provide education, advocacy & running events that encourages healthy lifestyles that benefit youth, family and community.
- Our Vision: Experiencing physical activity with a group encourages motivation, emotional wellbeing, accountability, fun and friendships. By providing athletic events we hope to inspire youth, families and individuals to enjoy building a community. We advocate for safe and connected multi-modal transportation that encourages mobility for all users.
- Our Purpose: The Estes Park Running Club organizes run races for all abilities to participate in while fundraising for local youth programs. Weekly organized fun runs are provided to encourage community and running fellowship. We advocate for safe and connected multi- modal transportation that encourages mobility for all users.
- We have a 5 member Board of Directors that meets quarterly.
- We have a Race Committee that meets monthly and more!