TUESDAY EVENING FUN RUN SERIES at the Stanley Hotel’s THE ASPIRE
- WARM-UP & REGISTER: 4:45PM meet at The Aspire.
- RUN START: 5:05PM following a 3 – 5 mile route, which highlights inspiring mountain views and passes historic landmarks.
- POST RUN: Stretching, cool down drills and strengthening.
Join this weekly FUN RUN for camaraderie, fitness, motivation, training! All fitness abilities and age groups welcome to RUN or WALK.
WINTER CONDITIONS: PREPARE FOR COLD TEMPERATURES (November thru December and Spring time). Bring headlamp, warm layers, traction shoes and Mountain Strong Attitudes!
Thank you to the STANLEY HOTEL and The Aspire, for their support and commitment to health and fitness in Estes Park. We encourage runners to return to the Stanley Hotel for dining, entertainment and adventures!
WEDNESDAY SPEED WORK at Estes Park High School Track & Field (Summer months only)
- WARM-UP: 5:30PM dynamic stretching series
- TRACK/SPEED WORKOUTS: 6:00PM all sessions are lead by coaches. Designed for all distances & abilities. Join the fun for motivation and terrific coaching!
THURSDAY TRAIL RUNS
Beginning in April thru May, runners meet at local Rock Cut Brewery and run from that location. July thru September, runners meet at announced weekly trail heads or their designated parking lots. Please request to join our Facebook page, Estes Park Running Club for weekly information or Estes Park Running Club page for ongoing racing & events in the Estes Park area. Our trail runs typically have 5-8 people, which makes it enjoyable! Please join us!